Why should I choose SWERVE over another program?
- What are SWERVE's qualifications?
- What do parents and students say about your driving school?
- How is SWERVE different from other driving schools and why should I choose SWERVE for driver training?
- How often do you update the curriculum for your classrooms? How is it delivered?
- Are your training cars equipped with anti-lock brakes?
- How many cars are in your fleet, and what’s the oldest one?
What are SWERVE's qualifications?
SWERVE Driver Training is licensed and certified in accordance with federal and state regulations. Each classroom instructor and all driving coaches are licensed driving instructors who receive more training than is actually required.
What makes your school better than others?
Our mission is to change the way people drive. We want to make great driving normal, collisions rare, and people safer. The SWERVE program produces better drivers who are taught the skills that will make the difference in keeping them safe behind the wheel.
How is SWERVE different from other driver training schools and why should I choose SWERVE?
- Our Customer Center is available to help answer any questions you have at any point during the course. They are available 6 days a week, 11 hours a day and won’t pass you on from person to person.
- Our World Class Curriculum is developed by experts and updated regularly. We believe our students deserve the best and we deliver it.
- SWERVE Instructors our highly trained in classroom management, presentation skills and behind-the-wheel instruction. They are energetic, intelligent and motivated with a real passion for teaching students the skills they need to be Collision Free.
- We understand that your time is valuable and we make every effort to be efficient and convenient. That’s why we created mySWERVE, our online scheduling tool. Our students can schedule and change drives as they need, anytime of day or night.
- We are committed to teaching our students the skills they need to be safe. That’s why we created The Reality Check, a ½ day hands-on program that teaches collision avoidance skills that can’t be taught on normal roadways.
- We give parents opportunities to be involved and teach them how to be more effective coaches for their new teen drivers.
- Our SWERVEmobiles are safe, new and fun to drive.
- We use our exams to get our students thinking, and we’re constantly amazed at the results.
- We offer families Peace of Mind. We train teenagers to drive well, but more than that, we motivate them to use what they know and stay collision-free. We know teens are smart and capable of being good, safe drivers. We inspire them to be just that.
- Our Mission is to change the way people drive. You can know that we take our job very seriously and are committed to teaching our students to be better than good, but to be great drivers.
Do you survey your students about their teachers? What do they say?
After class #7, we call every student/parent and ask how our program is going so far. The students like the way the instructors teach. Many say that the instructors are fantastic. They like that the instructor makes the class fun and that they are not boring.
How often do you update the curriculum for your classrooms? How is it delivered?
Our curriculum goes through a major revision once a year. It is also constantly being upgraded and adjusted to give your student the optimal learning experience. It is delivered in a power point presentation that is both fun and interactive
Are your training cars equipped with anti-lock brakes?
All of our training cars have anti-lock brakes, airbags and a right side brake.
How many cars are in your fleet, and what’s the oldest one?
We have 21 SCION XB models. They range from 2006 to 2008 models.