Why should I choose SWERVE over another program?
How is SWERVE different from other driving schools and why should I choose SWERVE for driver training?
- Our research-backed curriculum was developed by experts and is updated regularly. We believe our students deserve the best in driver training, and our driving school delivers it.
- We believe in our programs so strongly that we’re the first driver training school to offer a Worry Free Guarantee. With SWERVE's Worry Free Guarantee, we will refund 100% of your paid tuition if your teen gets into an at-fault collision up to 1 year from the start of their program.
- SWERVE instructors are trained in classroom management, presentation skills and providing highly attentive behind-the-wheel driving lessons. They’re energetic, intelligent and motivated with a real passion for teaching new drivers the defensive driving skills they need to be collision-free.
- We understand that your time is valuable and we make every effort to be efficient and convenient. That’s why we created mySWERVE, our online scheduling tool. Our students can schedule and change drives as they need to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We are committed to teaching our students the skills they need to be safe. That’s why we created the Reality Check, a half-day hands-on defensive driving program that teaches collision-avoidance skills that can’t be taught on normal roadways.
- We give parents opportunities to be involved and teach them how to be more effective coaches for their new teen drivers.
- Our SWERVE mobiles are safe, new and fun to drive and they have excellent visibility.
We use exams that really get our student drivers thinking critically, and we’re constantly amazed at the results.
- We offer families peace of mind. We train teenagers to drive well, but more than that, we motivate them to use what they know and stay collision-free. As a defensive driving school, we know teens are smart and capable of being good, safe drivers. We’re the driving school with what it takes to inspire teens to be just that.
- Our mission is to change the way people drive. You can rest assured that we take our job very seriously and are committed to teaching our students to be better than good, but to be great drivers.
- Our Customer Center is available to help answer any questions you have at any point during the course. They are available 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday.